Friday, April 4, 2014

Wash Day: Week 14

Hello Friends, 

So I've be slacking on updating you guys on my wash days, but that's a post for another day. Anyway, I've got some treats in store for you guys that you should be happy to hear. 

So on to the wash day! 


Products Used:


  • Ultimate Radiance Shampoo 

  • Suave Almond + Shea Butter Conditioner  
  • Healthy Sexy Hair Leave in Conditioner     
  • Chi 44 iron guard Heat Protection
  • Castor oil mix 
  • Shea Moisture Anti-Breakage Masque  
  • Organix Anti-Breakage Serum 



Wash:

1) So I started out like I usually do, using the Ultimate Radiance Shampoo and for the first time my hair felt TERRIBLE after shampooing and this is weird if you read my review because I love this stuff. So I immediately went off and used the Suave conditioner and it felt much better, so soft. 

2) After washing out the shampoo/conditioner I put my trusty Shea masque in my hair simply because my hair was breaking off once again, I also added a bit of my castor oil mix

3)I do have a surprise, I bought a hot head heating cap because I LOVED the way my hair reacted the last time I washed my hair and adding heat to it, so I figured my as well try it out. I left the cap on my head for about 30-35 minutes before I washed out the masque.  

4) Surprisingly again, my hair did not feel great after really working the water into my hair, it just felt off, however after getting out of the shower and drying my hair, adding the leave-in, thermal protection and the Organix Anti-Breakage serum my hair bounced right back to it's lovely softness and blowdrying my hair was surprisingly very easy to work with. 

So here are the results of today's wash day. The nape of my hair is still pretty had to see because it's completely on another level from the rest of my hair but hopefully here in the next few months it'll catch up with the sides. Also check out these lovely ladies in the wash day experience! 



2 comments:

  1. I've heard so much positive reviews of Shea Moisture Anti-Breakage Masque. I have to remember to pick it up the next time that I see it in the store. Thanks for sharing your #washdayexperience chica!

    KLP | SavingOurStrands

    ReplyDelete
  2. That stuff is the bees knees! It does have a smell to it, though it's not bad and kinda feels like cottage cheese but it's totally worth it when you add heat to the mix! I prefer it with it rather then without. Thanks for reading!

    ReplyDelete