Friday, March 28, 2014

Castor Oil!?

Hello Friends, 

So, I've been reading along and my hair obsession has taking a new turn, trying out different oils. Now I only have 2 different oils and I've talked about them both (see my reviews) and now I have the holy grail Castor Oil. 

This oil have MANY MANY uses not necessarily for hair. But to list a few:

adds shine 
increases circulation 
scalp stimulant & moisturizer
excellent sealant 
"seals" split ends 
thickens hair 

This oil is very thick and sticky so I've made my own mixture that works well with my hair and I immediately felt the difference in moisture retention I mixed argan and jojoba oil with this to kill the thickness and the mixture is lovely like a very light serum, it still is "heavy" don't get my wrong but it isn't HEAVY as if I applied castor itself in my hands. 

If you apply this oil to your scalp it will tingle a little because castor also doubles as a anti-fungal and bacterial aid. It is also rich in Omega 6 fatty acids so that's where the moisture retention comes from. 

I have yet to see what this oil does in deep conditions but those that I've talked to said the moisture intake was insane. I will most definitely update on the mix in a month or so.  

So if you're thinking about trying something to regrow hair or even combat bruises or even athlete's foot, this is something that you need to try out.   

No comments:

Post a Comment