Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Started back up with vitamins.

Hello Friends, 

Just a little blurb but this week I started taking vitamins. I just wanted to boost up some of my vitamin/biotin intake without having to take A LOT of pills. So I researched different brands of chewy vitamins and slightly fell in love with the Vitafusion women's daily. 

When I received this stuff in the mail, I was taken aback by the size of the jar, there are 150 chewy gummy tablets and you're supposed to take 2 of these a day to see results, it'll take about 3 months (75 days) to finish the jar off if you are taking them as directed, so hopefully I continue to like them. I'll give updates once a month if I notice any difference in strength of my hairs, hair and overall health. 

So far, its been about 3 days since I started taking these and I'm obsessed with the taste of these. They taste similar to a blue berry and a strawberry mixed together and they aren't SUPER chewy so they would get stuck in your teeth. I've actually had to stop myself from eating more than the recommended dosage because they taste that good.  

Here are the facts on what each gummy contains.


Amount Per Serving% Daily Value
Calories15
Total Carbohydrate3 g1%
Sugars3 g
Vitamin A (as retinyl palmitate)2500 IU50%
Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid)30 mg
Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol)800 IU200%
Vitamin E (as dl-alpha-tocopheryl acetate)15 IU50%
Niacin (as inositol niacinate)20 mg100%
Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCI)2 mg100%
Folic Acid400 mcg100%
Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin)6 mcg100%
Biotin300 mcg100%
Pantothenic Acid (as calcium d-pantothenate)10 mg100%
Calcium (as tricalcium phosphate)100 mg10%
Phosphorus (as tricaclium phosphate)50 mg5%
Chromium (as chromium picolinate)120 mcg100%
Inositol (as inositol niacinate)8 mg
Boron (as boron citrate)150 mcg
Collagen100 mg

No comments:

Post a Comment