Wednesday, January 22, 2014

The beginning of my regiment

Hello Friends, 

I finally feel like I'm ready to say that I've found myself falling into a routine and if that is the case then I believe it's safe to say also that we've got a regiment knocking at the door.


If you've looked at any of my previous wash days, you'd probably see a pattern. Every weekend I wash my hair with one or two steps varying each time so without further delay here is my regiment 



Wash DaysI try to wash my hair every weekend and follow a set routine, however living in a dorm room is proving to be a challenge. I post about every wash day I have, post pictures (usually), tell you guys what products I use and the process and sets I do them in, here is my routine as of January 22, 2014

  1. Shampoo (with Regis or Shea Moisture line, you can find my reviews under the review tab
  2. Deep condition with a cap either in the shower for a additional 5 minutes or sitting and letting the heat of my body warm my cap for about 30 minutes to a hour.
  3. Apply leave in conditioner, then my mixtures of oil 
  4. (If I choose to use heat while blow drying I will use a heat protectant) 
  5. Detangle with wide tooth comb
  6. Blow dry on a mixture of cold and warm air.
Daily

I will spray on coconut oil to the ends of my hair or either Healthy Sexy Hair's Soy Renewal, which has argan oil within. 

Direct heat is now only getting applied to my hair on special occasions either on wash day or within the week. Either it will be via flat iron or blow dryer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment