Sunday, December 15, 2013

Product Review- Regis Designline Ultimate Radiance Leave-in Conditioner

Price: $10.79 for 8.5 oz bottle (price may vary in store)

Purchased At: Any Regis Salon 

Directions: Spray into towel dry or damp hair and comb through, do not wash out. 


Promises: Infused with aloe vera and sea shell protein to help reconstruct hair from heat and environmental damage. Instantly detangles and boosts moisture, softness and shine while adding body. Also helps to prevent color fading

Ingredients: water, propylene glycol, cetearyl alcohol, cyclopentasiloxane, behentriomonium chloride, hippophae rhamnoides fruit oil, plantago major leaf extract, citrullus vulgaris (watermelon) fruit extract, hydrolyzed chonchiolin protein, caprylic/capric triglyceride, laminaria ochroleuca extract, quaternium-80, butylene glycol, panthenol, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, theobroma cacao (cocoa) seed butter, citric acid, fragrance/parfum, benzyl salicylate, hydroxyisohexyl 3-cyclohexene carboxaldehyde, linalool, hexyl cinnamal, limonene, methylisothiazolinone, iodopropynyl butylcarbamate, yellow 5/CI 19140/Ki4, yellow 6/CI 15985/Ki5


My Assessment: I've been using this conditioner for a few months. I first started using this when I would get my hair done in the salon and fell in love with the results so I bought it after a few usages. The constancy in the bottle looks like the conditioner counter-part so I was caught off guard, but this product sprays out of the bottle in a mist, which I love. You get the thickness of a regular conditioner in a mist so it doesn't weight your hair down when you spray it in your hair. The smell is amazing, it smells bananas to me. It really helps the dantangling process when I tend to stretch my relaxers past 8 weeks. (thick new growth). It overall leave your hair nice and soft, even without deep conditioning. 

4 comments:

  1. Hello I just did a keratin treatment to straight my hair for three months and I do not know if this leave in conditioner is sulphate free, if it will help with the keratin. Do you know? Thanks a lot and I enjoy reading your useful reviews!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the best conditioning for my hair I have ever used

    ReplyDelete