Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Wash Day. Week 1

Hello Friends, 

I'm currently doing a experiment, I'm in my second week of not shampooing my hair to see if, since it's so dry outside whether the shampoo was drying out my hair and making it limp. 

Products Used:
  • Macadamia Deep Repair Masque 
  • DesignLine Ultimate Radiance Conditioner 
  • Healthy Sexy Hair Leave in Condition 
  • Healthy Sexy Hair Soy Renewal  
  • Silk Elements (Mega Silk) 

Wash:
  1. The night before I experimented with deep conditioning my hair at night. I used The macadamia (purchased on ebay) and used the soy renewal to seal in the moisture. I tied my hair up with two plastic bags and then put on a beanie to trap the heat and went to bed. (mixture was on my head for a total of about 8 hours)
  2. The following morning, I washed out the mixture of deep conditioner and oil 
  3. Following by Ultimate Radiance Conditioner.
  4. Let my hair air dry about 80% 
  5. Detangled and blow dried on a mixture of cool and warm air
Results

My hair came out thick and moisturized. It is a little oily to the touch, probably due to the fact of leaving the deep conditioner on so long but in the shower when I was washing out the mixture, my hair felt so silky smooth. I'll probably play around with the length of time of the deep conditioner. Overall my new growth feels moisturized, which was my main concern. There still was a lot of breakage but I feel like there was a tad less then usual.

Pictures will start to begin the last week of December 

No comments:

Post a Comment