Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Starting Anew

Hello Friends, 

I'm starting blog because quite frankly, my hair hates me. I've become more and more obsessed with trying to find new ways to take care of my hair and grow it past collar bone length, where it has been stuck at for the past year. My hair is not healthy, it's dry, breaking and damaged. 

So with the start of a new semester of college and a new year coming in only two weeks (and three days), I want to start off 2014 on a new foot and try to grow the beautiful, think hair that I know is hiding, wanting to be free and flourish. 

So next week and for the rest of 2013 and 2014 I will be documenting how everything goes.. and I hope it goes well in the end. 


(Links to the drop down box will be added as I work on this)

No comments:

Post a Comment