Saturday, March 15, 2014

Wash Day: Week 11

Hello Friends, 

This week I experimented big time with the products I used in my wash day. Nothing like a little re-vamping to make things interesting. So without further ado here's my wash day. 

Products Used:
  • Tresemme touchable softness Shampoo 

  • Suave Almond + Shea Butter Conditioner  
  • Healthy Sexy Hair Leave in Conditioner     
  • Chi 44 iron guard Heat Protection
  • Great Value Green Tea
  • Macadamia Deep Repair Masque 


Wash:

1) As I said above I wanted to try something new. I was tired of using the same shampoo/conditioner week after week. So I dug through the old shampoos laying around and found the Tresemme touchable softness shampoo and decided to try it out. Although it does contain sulfates, I did not feel as if it dried my hair out like the Eden shampoo I used about two weeks back. My hair still retained its softness, just like the bottle said and without the residue. 


2) After washing the shampoo out of my hair I went about using some green tea. I had brewed two bags of tea while I was in the shower then once I got out proceeded to pour half of the brew it into a spray bottle. After I felt I left the tea on for a appropriate amount of time I hopped back into the shower and washed it out then conditioned my hair with the Suave Almond + Shea Butter Conditioner. 

3) The conditioner mentioned above was SO wonderful, there will definitely be a review on this stuff in the future, it left my hair that felt slightly dry from the tea so soft and moisturized. After I washed out the conditioner, I used the Macadamia Deep Repair Masque, and although it isn't required I used heat for the first time. My hair soaked up this masque like it just got done walking in the desert, there was however one spot that the masque just sat ontop of which was slightly disappointing but it was probable from the way I applied the heat. 

5) After I washed out the masque I then blow dried my hair (after detangling) on warm hair and it came out soft, fluffy and smelling good. With practically no hairs shed, (Thank you tea). 



Results:

   
Here's this weeks picture. (will be added later)

No comments:

Post a Comment