Monday, April 14, 2014

Wash Day: Week 15

Hello Friends, 

This wash day post is completely delayed. It happened on Friday 

Products Used:

  • Suave Almond + Shea Butter Conditioner  
  • Healthy Sexy Hair Leave in Conditioner     
  • Chi 44 iron guard Heat Protection
  • Castor oil mix 
  • Shea Moisture Anti-Breakage Masque  
  • Organix Anti-Breakage Serum 



Wash:

1) So I opted to not shampoo my hair mainly because I really didn't feel the need to. My hair has been doing some funky things in the last two wash days and I feel as if I need to do a protein treatment next week to combat the hardness. After wetting my hair I conditioned it and decided to leave it on my hair while I did other shower tasks. 

2) After washing out the conditioner I put the Shea masque because it was still breaking off and again mixed it with the castor oil and put on my hot head heating cap, I don't feel like I'll continue to put the castor oil on entire head because it's a tad too heavy for it and my hair just feels weird after washing it off, like there's a heavy film left over. 

3) After about 20 minutes I went back and washed my hair and "SURPRISE" my hair felt heavy and weird, it's probably time for a cleansing shampoo next week also. 

4) I did the usual blow drying routine and to my surprise my nape on the right side is completely natural. There was just a ball of fluffy hair to greet me until I went through with my blow drier with warm air. I'm just a tad bit confused on whether my hair (nape) actually takes the relaxers that are put on it because there is at least 4 inches of purely untouched hair back there, there is no relaxed ends in sight until you get to the left half of my nape where the hair is holding strong. 

Maybe it's a sign my hair is telling me that I need to stop relaxing. I couldn't get a good picture of the back of my hair so there is no picture this week.     



No comments:

Post a Comment