Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Monthly Goals- April



Hello Friends & April Fools!

It's that time again, I'm ever so sorry about my posting consistency lately, school has been a kicker this semester however that's not stopping me from trekking along with taking care of my hair! So like usual here's last months goals and the ones that have been crossed out are the ones I've completed. 

Goal 1. Drink at least 24oz of water every two days 
Goal 2. Start using a protein wash once a month
Goal 3. Use Tea Rinses once a month 
Goal 4. Heat only 4 times a month 
Goal 5. Baby that nap!
Goal 6. Continue to sleep on the silk scarf 
Goal 7. Go to the gym at least once a week

Now I didn't do so hot last month on my goals, I used heat 5 times because I straightened my hair and the other just didn't happen. Soooo without futher withholding here's April's goal, I've revamped some so they aren't always a goal each month, just assume I'm continuing onward so the list is short, these are my short term goals because I'm on a mission to have my nape be the same length as the rest of my hair by the end of this year

Goal 1. Castor Oil massages! 
Goal 2. Use Tea Rinses once a month 
Goal 3. Baby that nap!

See ya'll next month!

No comments:

Post a Comment