Thursday, December 26, 2013

Jojoba Oil?!

Hello Friends, 

And late Merry Christmas (over happy holidays if you do not celebrate) 

I have decided to use this oil on my most current wash day as a pre-poo and my hair felt great after I washed it out. I wonder why I never thought to do this before because my hair was as soft as it usually is after I condition it, and before washing it out my new growth felt soft and moisturized. I do feel like this particular wash day I did get a little oil crazy, and it was so shiny but once I get the hang of pre-pooing this will probably be my best friend. 

Anywho, I've been experimenting with different types of oils lately, (coconut, Argan, Moroccan) . I do have very thick hair and surprisingly it tends to get weighed down pretty easily. However, this oil, like coconut is light enough for me to use without weighing down my hair. I love this oil because it isn't greasy (one thing I HATE) but I feel like it's moisturized without having to put a lot in. 

And after a bit of research, I've found that this oil is good for tons of things such as:
  • Jojoba is great for...
    • Deep Conditioners 
    • deep conditioning enchantment
    • combating dryness
    • make up remover or even a face/ nail moisturizer.
    • hair de-tangler 
    • a way to get rid of product residue
    • also a hair sebum substitute   

No comments:

Post a Comment