Sunday, April 27, 2014

Wash Day: Week 17

Hello Friends, 

So it took me a while but I finally figured out that my hair is protein sensitive and that if I'm using a protein based conditioner/shampoo to follow up with something super moisturizing anyway on to the wash. 


1. I used the ultimate radiance shampoo once again, I guess if it works don't kick it. The only difference I did this week is I only shampooed on section of my hair because that area was pretty itchy, originally I was going to use ACV just just opted to use this because I wasn't using one of the regular shampoos I usually do.   

2. This part is where the wash turned bad, I decided to use a combo of two different Shea Moisture conditioners, the restorative and curl and shine. For what reason I have no idea but it was not good and my hair hated me for it. 

3. I didn't deep condition... *dumb move*

4. Then I added my leave ins, a bit of castor oil mix, and the Organix anti-breakage serum. 

5. After that I detangled again and went about air drying my hair in a low ponytail held together by bobbypins, which didn't take as long as the last time. 

MY HAIR WAS SO DRY, due to the protein I covered my hair with and didn't follow up with a nice deep conditioner filled with moisture. This was a wash day that I wanted to take my scissors and just cut everything off and start out fresh with my natural hair, which brings to mind the date I want to do the BC, it'll be a surprise, just in case I change my mind on how long I want to transition.  

No comments:

Post a Comment