Monday, April 21, 2014

Wash Day: Week 16

Hello Friends, 

THIS IS A SALON EDITION!

This past weekend, yesterday actually was my birthday *yay*  and like I said in my last post I wasn't feeling doing my hair. So instead of fluffy hair that I'm growing to love I decided I wanted nice silky flowing hair. 

Onward to the washing. 

1. This shampoo is following me everywhere. The Ultimate Radiance shampoo and conditioner was again used on my hair. But something different is she actually got a lather out of it, so that was surprising. But as usual with this bad boy team. 

2. No deep condition this week guys, instead I headed off to get towel dried and into the chair I went. After a painless detangle it was off to round brush city. She also put a bit of Moroccan Oil into my hair. 

3. Okay so the way she round brushed my hair was AWESOME usually when I go to salons they just kinda section my hair into lumps and take large sections and just go to town. She on the other hand actually sectioned my hair off like she was straightening it and gently brushed it before applying the drier to my hair. 

4. After my hair was completely dried, she went about flat ironing my hair, and for the first time in a while I wasn't burned, she used aerosol rather then my Chi heat protectant which is full of alcohol so there was no sizzling sound which is great in my book, nor was it wet so I felt like it was actually doing it's job. This bad boy is called Design-Line Hot Stop. 

5. After the flat ironing was done she put a little bit of Moroccan Oil in my hair and I was as free as a bird. 

Here's this week's picture. 

No comments:

Post a Comment