Saturday, December 21, 2013

Wrapping my hair!?

Hello Friends, 

So Sunday (12/15) I started to wrap my hair with a satin scarf to see whether ever stylist I've every had and my mother were right about seeing a difference in your hair. 

So it's been a day shy of a week and so far I've seen moisture retain in my hair, kinda crazy to me but it makes sense. I've been mixing up the way that I wrapped my hair because I didn't like the creasing that was happening with the way I tied my hair up before I "cross wrapped" the scarf, but it's comfortable and it's nice to wake up and not look like my hair's been electrocuted.  

However, it was a tad frustrating trying to figure out how to keep the scarf on my head at night. It's fallen off and wasn't as good as a tie since the very first time.   

I basically just tied my hair down whenever I knew I was going to be in bed for the night. And not just throughout the day. Overall I need to figure out how to do this because I don't like how flat my hair gets and it really doesn't feel different then when I don't, other then not having crazy hair. I'll play around with it though before I stop. 




No comments:

Post a Comment