Thursday, December 19, 2013

Product Review- Regis Designline Ultimate Radiance Conditioner

Price: $19.99 for 33.8 oz bottle (price may vary in store)

Purchased At: Any Regis Salon 

Directions: Apply to clean damp hair and disperse evenly then rinse. 




Promises: A sulfate free conditioner that detangles and heals hair. This is packed with avocado and mango butters for better shine and replenishment of hair hydration. 
My Assessment: As you can see, like the leave-in condition and shampoo (you can find my reviews here and here) I've been using this for a while. The packaging is the same as the shampoo, so I love it too. The constancy of the conditioner is much like the leave-in conditioner but it is a tad thicker and creamy. It does have the same smell as it's family and I enjoy the smell. It leave my hair nice and soft after the washing and it does detangle well after the wash. This is also sulfate free and filled with fatty oils that get into my hair very well. I typically will leave this on for a few minutes before washing it out and there is a difference when I just put it in a wash it out. (wasting product) This slips through my fingers as if it were liquid when it gets wet and my hair loves it and it makes it easy to wash out. 


I would totally recommend this to others 

No comments:

Post a Comment