Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Time for a trim!?

Hello Friends, 

I finally decided it was time for a trim on, well as you can see below it's more of a cut. I went to my local Mastercuts because I was not feeling spending almost 30 dollars to go Regis and get maybe a 1 inch cut off. Which was fine with me considering it's probably been about 9-10 months since my hair even saw the glimmer of a pair of clippers. 

I washed my hair the same day I got it cut so this posting is a little late getting up, you can see that post here, and here are my end results. The lady that cut my hair was surprised at how bad my ends were and I agreed with her. I was holding on to length and my hair was not healthy at all, hopefully with this fresh start will allow my nape to catch up with the rest of my hair cause it's slowly retaining length. And also I feel better and my hair feels better so the couple inches I lost are worth not having to look at that ugly W shape my hair was doing. 

Also the gap will slowly disappear, hopefully, as my nape does it's thang ;) 

I'm happy with the cut and feel like my ends will finally stop breaking and it'll be a nice transition from having crunchy dry ends pop back up 2 days after wash day.  

No comments:

Post a Comment