Friday, February 7, 2014

First Impression: Pura Naturals Murumuru Moisture Milk

Hello Friends, 

This is going to be the first of many first impressions, the first one was supposed to be on the Shea Moisture deep conditioner but oh well. 

This bad boy looks like the picture posted above and because the site was out of the Lemongrass scent, instead of going towards getting the unscented I decided to go ahead and get the Tahitian Vanilla scent. Upon opening it first I was taken back, don't get me wrong I LOVE the smell of vanilla but this smelled just like the cheap candles you get from the store. Hopefully the smell grows on me and doesn't linger because it's going to give me a headache. 

The jar is in a light blocking blue bottle which is VERY nice to keep the oil nice and fresh. Upon my first application I put it on my hair in the evening because I already put almond oil on my hair so I just put this on and went about the rest of my evening. It comes out of the bottle in what looks like a creamy thick consistency, but once I rubbed it into my hair and applied it to my hair it was light and fluffy, looks can be deceiving. 

And verdict is I LOVE THIS STUFF, at least right now. It soaked into my hair like it was made for it and it's wonderful, I only used about a dime amount since the bottle never said how much to use and I feel like I used a good amount, just sectioned my hair nape and the top and one hand get either section for a even application. Now I haven't washed my hair since the last wash day, onlt flat ironed for a easier cut. 

My hair feels AMAZING, so soft, softer then with just the almond oil on it, so I think this baby is going to be a keeper for right now. 

Stay tuned for a review on this in the future.      

No comments:

Post a Comment