Sunday, February 2, 2014

Wash Day: Week 7

Hello Friends, this post was meant to go up yesterday cause that's when it happened (oopsy)

Products Used:
  • Shea Moisture Anti-Breakage Masque

  • Designline Ultimate Radiance Shampoo
  • Designline Ultimate Radiance Conditioner  
  • Designline Ultimate Radiance Condition  
  • Healthy Sexy Hair Soy Renewal     
  • Sweet Almond Oil
  • Chi 44 iron guard Heat Protection
  • English Breakfast Black Tea

Wash:

1) Nothing unusual here just my typical first steps, with the Designline shampoo and conditioner, I'm eventually going to switch these out for something else but since I have a the salon size it makes since that I have gotten so many washes out of this.

2) I tried something new friends! I brewed up some English Black tea and put it in a spray bottle and sprayed this all over my head hanging over the sink, I expected this to make my hair really stiff like I've read however my hair was still moisturized, some hair came out on my fingers but other then that my hair reacted well with the tea I believe.  


3) After washing the tea out I put the Biotin Shea Moisture Masque on my hair and ALOT of hair came out, I was slightly disappointed, this is where this wash day turns to the a bad and good.   

4) After washing the masque out of my hair, I detangled with the oils above, and blow dried on warm heat because by that time I decided to trim my hair right after. 


Stay tuned for that bad boy, you'll be surprised friends 
Results:

My hair wasn't feeling so hot during this wash day, it was still pretty dry even after the deep conditioner so I leaned towards trimming off my hair.
   
Here's this weeks picture


No comments:

Post a Comment