Thursday, January 30, 2014

Tea Rinses!?

Hello Friends, 

I have a new idea. 

After going about the forums, youtube channels and some of my own family members, I've decided that I wanted to try out Tea Rinses. I've read that they have A LOT of benefits to strengthening your hair's overall appearance, texture and even color. 

I've been experiencing a ton of breakage when I go to moisture and seal my hair at night and it's beginning to bother me. I'm also thinking of in the next couple weeks, or even this weekend that I'll stop into my local salon and get my ends trimmed, they have been bothering me for the past couple months, it will become dry, cracked and overall just nasty but before I cut off those ends, stylists tell me they are healthy but who knows, I want to try to tea rinses to see if they improve the overall health of my ends. 

Can't have a healthy hair journey with raggedy ends. 

So I'll update on what happens with the tea rinses in my upcoming wash days, along with some new goodies I'm also thinking of picking up while I'm there to make my wash day even better.      

No comments:

Post a Comment