Monday, January 27, 2014

First Impression: Shea Moisture Anti-Breakage Masque

Hello Friends! 




This is just going to be a short blurb before I release the next post on this bad boy. This is my first impression of the product named above. 

On my last wash day on week 6 I finally tried this out. It left my hair very fluffy and the smell was wonderful, it really complimented my shampoo and conditioner. The smell did not linger either, only a few hours at most and unless I was purposefully trying to smell my hair, the smell was not there. 

The texture of this is very thick, but with reason, it soaked into my hair with ease, however washing it out I felt like I did not get it all out. I'll see if that continues with later wash days. I do feel like the name holds true to what it does, my hair still feels like it's holding moisture even with these winter blizzard coming in and having my hair down. 

Have you guys ever tried this product because I'm slowly falling in love with the Shea Moisture line.  

No comments:

Post a Comment