Monday, February 17, 2014

Wash Week 9

Hello Friends, 

Products Used:
  • Macadamia Deep Repair Masque

  • Designline Ultimate Radiance Shampoo 
  • Designline Ultimate Radiance Conditioner  
  • Healthy Sexy Hair Leave in Conditioner      
  • Sweet Almond Oil
  • Chi 44 iron guard Heat Protection


Wash:

1) I've decided to not use the shampoo used in the last wash day because due to my ignorance didn't completely read the label and saw that there is sulfate inside of it. So that's a big no no so that's going back to Sally's like it should have weeks ago. So back to the usual dynamic duo. 

2) After washing the conditioner out I decided that I needed a boost of protein because my hair was falling out more then I was happy with so I figured a protein based deep conditioner wouldn't hurt so after WEEKS, the Macadamia found its way back into my hair and guys, it was like a sweet sweet reunion. My hair was soft and felt stronger again and the hair fallout stopped.  

3) I let my hair air dry slightly before I blow dried my hair on warm air, I find that my hair reacts better when the back of my hair is straightened, it's WAY courser then the hair on the top of my hair but whateves.   

5) My hair came out nice fluffy and soft, it still felt like it had moisture instead and I find that my hair moves better when right after wash, I don't put any other products on it for a while. I assume it's so that my hair can fully absorb the products that I already put in it. About 1 hour after the wash I did put almond oil in my hair and let that sink it, my hair LOVES this stuff. My nape is growing in guys ;)


Results:

   
Here's this weeks picture





No comments:

Post a Comment