Saturday, May 10, 2014

Wash Day: Week 19

Hello Friends, 

Sorry about not having a wash day last week, my finals were last week and with the stress of everything going on I opted not to wash my hair last week soo on with this weeks wash day 


1. I mixed things up this week because my hair was breaking off like nobodies business so I pre-pooed with grapeseed over and a bit of moroccan Argan oil to combat the lack of moisture my hair had and after leaving it in my hair for about 20 minutes my hair felt AMAZING, this my be a recurring thing in my wash day, I enjoy this a lot more then the first time I tried doing this.   

2. Then decided to use a instant moisturizing conditioner from Design Essentials and boy did it work after washing it out my hair felt silky and smooth. 

3. Due to the fact of having too much breakage for comfort I used It's a 10 deep conditioner plus keratin as a protein treatment to try and combat that issue, it did seem to work after using the hot head heating cap to over the recommend time on the bottle.  

4. Then I added my leave ins, a bit of castor oil mix, blow-drying milk and grapeseed oil. 

5. My hair is at a awkward place right now due to the fact that my nape is completely fluffy and curly/straight while the front is still straight so I'm still at a lose on what to do with it. However it's soft and feels moisturized and that's what matters.   

No comments:

Post a Comment